This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
Streamlined Sales Tax Form Rev. 3/06-2
- State filled in as NV.
- Name of purchaser, including street address, city and state.
- Purchaser’s tax ID number with state issued or FEIN or State Driver ID, or Foreign Diplomat number. May still be valid if blank, but ID number entered in Part 5 below.
- Name of seller.
- At least one selection in Part 4: type of business.
- At least one selection in Part 5: reason for exemption. ID number must be entered in this section or in item 3 above.
- Signature of purchaser.
- You can find these forms in the certificate library.
- Prior to joining SST, Nevada required the customer claiming exemption to provide: Company name, company address, signature, reason for exemption and general nature of the business. New regulations (360B) have been issued to comply with SST, but under the exemption certificate area it states customer shall deliver an exemption certificate that must:
- Be substantially in such a form and include such information as the department may prescribe.
- Unless submitted in electronic form, be signed by the purchaser.” The state has responded verbally that a completed SST form will be enough under audit.