This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
- Rev 9-2007
- Purchaser name claiming the exemption.
- Seller name
- At least one item marked in section 5a, 5b, 6, or 7.
- If resale then Part B must also be completed:
- Must list home state.
- Must provide State Tax ID number.
- Must have a description of what is being purchased.
- Signature of purchaser with a date.
- Certificates are governed by regulation 12-CSR 10-107
- Exemptions must be updated at least every five years (12CSR10-107-.100(3)(A).
- You can find these forms in the certificate library.