This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Workday
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax Update for Workday.
AvaTax Update for Workday 2
AvaTax Update for Workday 2 release 2.0.1, February 20, 2018
- You can now lock an invoice that has a customer contract line and deferred revenue by selecting both Lock WD Invoice After Post to Avalara and Disable Deferred Revenue while Locking the Invoice.
AvaTax Update for Workday 1
AvaTax Update for Workday 1 release 1.9, September 12, 2017
- Added Address Validation report. This report is generated after the Address Validation utility is executed and displays detailed validation result
- Label changes:
- Account number changed to Account number / Username
- License Key changed to License Key / Password
- Updated errors and messages displayed for AvaValidateCustomerAddress
- Fixed the "Unable to Lock Document in Workday" error. Transaction details in Workday and AvaTax Update are now in sync.
- Fixed the tax calculation error when there were special characters in Address_ID
- Fixed the "Total Amount mismatch" error that occurred during reconciliation. In AvaTax Update, the sales tax amounts are rounded off and then saved which was resulting in sales tax amount mismatch during reconciliation.