This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop
View and reconcile transaction data
- Go to File > AvaTax > Utilities and click Reconcile Tax .
- In the Tax Reconciliation Range window, do one of the following:
- Enter the date range for the period that you want to look up.
- Click Today to see today's transactions.
- Click Reconcile Tax to list transactions in the range whose records in QuickBooks Desktop and AvaTax Update don't match.
- Click any of the following:
- Show in QB to view the transaction in QuickBooks Desktop so you can change it there.
- Show in AvaTax to view the transaction in AvaTax Update so you can change it there.
- Reports to display, print, or download details about the transaction.
- Push to Pending Transaction List to put the transaction in the error list so you can recalculate it.