Built as a 100 percent Native App on the Salesforce Platform, Rootstock’s distribution solution includes “out of the box” integration with salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and Service Cloud; FinancialForce’s mobile accessibility and finance and accounting apps; plus Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Chatter and the platform‘s Workflow and Approval capabilities.
- Get Started with Avalara Products for Rootstock for Salesforce
- Set up Avalara products to make your business tax compliant. Gather information about your business, set up AvaTax to work with your accounting software, and learn how Avalara's integration software works.
- Update Your Version of AvaTax
- Some accounting software updates AvaTax automatically. If yours doesn't automatically update, manually update to the latest version of AvaTax for your accounting software.
- Who You Exempt
- If you regularly sell to customers who're exempt from tax, you need to store their exemption certificates and consistently exempt their purchases. There's more than one way to exempt customers.
- What You Sell
- Some products and services are taxed differently in different jurisdictions. Apply Avalara tax codes to products and services you sell to help account for this varying taxability. There are a few different ways you can apply, or map, Avalara tax codes to your products and services.
- Rootstock for Salesforce Help
- For help with your accounting software, visit your provider's site.