Create your online store with PrestaShop's free shopping cart software. Build an ecommerce website for free and start selling online.
- Get Started with Avalara Products for PrestaShop
- Set up Avalara products to make your business tax compliant. Gather information about your business, set up AvaTax to work with your accounting software, and learn how Avalara's integration software works.
- Update Your Version of AvaTax
- Some accounting software updates AvaTax automatically. If yours doesn't automatically update, manually update to the latest version of AvaTax for your accounting software.
- Read the release notes to learn about the latest changes, improvements, and fixes to Avalara AvaTax for PrestaShop.
- Who You Exempt
- If you regularly sell to customers who're exempt from tax, you need to store their exemption certificates and consistently exempt their purchases. There's more than one way to exempt customers.
- What You Sell
- Some products and services are taxed differently in different jurisdictions. Apply Avalara tax codes to products and services you sell to help account for this varying taxability. There are a few different ways you can apply, or map, Avalara tax codes to your products and services.
- PrestaShop Help
- For help with your accounting software, visit your provider's site.