This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Configuremessages in Microsoft Dynamics GP for Sales Order Transaction Entry, Invoice Entry and Receivable Transaction Entry. A Reverse charge is generated for an invoice for a transaction when:
- A European customer is selected. Ensure that the customer has a tax registration number in the customer master.
- Different European country addresses are selected as the origin and destination.
Configure reverse charge message in a report
To configure reverse charge messages in a report in Microsoft Dynamics GP, follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Dynamics GP, create an invoice and calculate sales tax.
- Go to Additional and click AvaTax Invoice Messages.
- Reverse charge messages appear in the AvaTax Reverse Charge Messages and are stored in the AVA_WORK_HRD table and the AVA_RevChMsg field.
- If there is no reverse charge message, the "No invoice messages for this document" message displays.