Read the release notes to learn about the latest changes, improvements, and fixes to AvaTax Update for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition.
April 25, 2017
Updates and improvements in AvaTax Update for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition Update 5 release 7.0.4307.16141.01.00
- Integration with Avalara's certificate management system, CertCapture. You can now request and retrieve exemption certificates.
- Added the Setup Assistant to aid setup and configuration for AvaTax Update. Option available in Setup > AvaTax Setup Assistant.
- Added the Tax Profile Assistant to aid with setup for and other settings for AvaTax Update
- Save your Business Identification Number (BIN) as the Tax Registration No. AvaTax Update for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition uses this number for handling non-NA operations
- Choose to send the UPC instead of the item code to to maintain product taxability. By default, the item code is sent to AvaTax Update.
- Added the reconciliation utility. Reconcile data in your accounting software with your data in AvaTax Update. Go to AvaTax > Utility > Reconciliation.
- Added Enable logging option in AvaTax Configuration > General Options. If enabled, AvaTax Update activities are automatically logged and saved in a local log file. We don't recommend changing this setting unless advised by Avalara Support