As companies face stiff pressure to control product and operational costs, manage ongoing supply chain complexities, reduce time to market, improve visibility and meet growing social and regulatory compliance, CGS’s BlueCherry® Enterprise Software with its apparel ERP and PLM components provides the platform necessary to compete and succeed.
- Get Started with Avalara Products for BlueCherry
- Set up Avalara products to make your business tax compliant. Gather information about your business, set up AvaTax to work with your accounting software, and learn how Avalara's integration software works.
- Update Your Version of AvaTax
- Some accounting software updates AvaTax automatically. If yours doesn't automatically update, manually update to the latest version of AvaTax for your accounting software.
- Who You Exempt
- If you regularly sell to customers who're exempt from tax, you need to store their exemption certificates and consistently exempt their purchases. There's more than one way to exempt customers.
- What You Sell
- Some products and services are taxed differently in different jurisdictions. Apply Avalara tax codes to products and services you sell to help account for this varying taxability. There are a few different ways you can apply, or map, Avalara tax codes to your products and services.
- BlueCherry Help
- For help with your accounting software, visit your provider's site.