You see transactions on Transactions page but they are missing from Reports.
- The transaction has a DocStatus of Saved, instead of Committed
- Saved transactions appear on Export reports only.
- Select "Saved" DocStatus from Document Status drop-down box of export reports.
- If you would like for the transaction to be Committed, search for transactions on the Transactions page
- Select the Checkbox next to any transaction you wish to commit
- Click Update Status of Selected
- Select Committed, and then click Save.