A company ID is a numerical code your company is assigned when it is created. This code is used when troubleshooting and researching various items on your behalf, and you would like to know how to find it.
- To find your company ID:
- Log into your AvaTax Update console.
- Click Switch Company, if you have multiple companies, and select the correct one.
- In the URL, or web address, of this page, you will see "a/XXXXXXXXXX/c/XXXXX"
- The 10 digits following "a/" is your AvaTax account number.
- The 4-7 digits following "c/" is your company ID.